Harvest Duke Extra 1200mm Wide Bariatric Replacement Alternating Pressure Relief Mattress System
For bariatric bed-bound patients, the use of a quality pressure relieving mattress is crucial to prevent the development of pressure sores. The Harvest Duke Extra 1200mm Wide Bariatric Replacement Alternating Pressure Relief Mattress System is a highly advanced intelligent pressure relief air replacement mattress, designed to prevent pressure ulcers in very high risk bariatric patients up to 317kg (50 stone). With 27 interchangeable air cells and 5 static cells at the head end, this mattress provides unrivalled support and comfort.
- Pressure relief for very high risk patients
- Visco top foam surround suitable for bariatric patients
- Prevents the development of pressure relief ulcers
- Features 27 independent removable alternating air cells
- Made with 5 static cells at head end and integral foam base
- Removable structure of air cells aids with decontamination
- High capacity Harvest 3 Pump is suitable for users up to 317kg
- Harvest 3 Pump is designed to meet the complex needs of vulnerable patients
- LED display with electronic pressure control
- Visual and audible low pressure indicator
- Quiet operation suitable for all care environments
- CPR quick release facility
- Supplied with vapour-permeable waterproof cover
- Suitable for use with fully profiling beds
- Designed to be easy to transport
Foam and Air for Bariatric Capacity
While many pressure relief mattresses rely on either foam or alternating air to provide pressure relief, this mattress benefits from a combination of both. With an integral foam base and a Visco topped foam surrounding the air cells, patients will be comfortable and stabilised like never before. The Visco foam is cut, maintaining the mattress's ability to profile.
27 Independent Air Cells
The pressure relief levels that this mattress can provide come from its use of 27 independent and removable air cells that alternate the pressure evenly throughout the mattress. These cells allow for even weight distribution, while the five static cells at the head end provide extra stability for this important area. The removable design of the cells aids in decontamination, making the mattress suitable for a variety of medical environments.
Advanced Harvest 3 Pump
This mattress is supplied with the high capacity Harvest 3 Pump, a high-end pump suitable for all care settings. It features intuitive controls and a clear LED display, designed to allow carers to efficiently meet the complex needs of bariatric patients.
The pump features an alarm system that alerts the patient and carer of low air pressure and mains power failure, letting care teams react promptly to remedy the situation. Lock-out, timed static and Maxi-firm modes provide a wide range of carer options, allowing versatile care for bariatric patients
This mattress is available at a discounted rate for care facilities who wish to buy five or more. Call our Customer Care Team at 020 7501 0592 for details.
- Dimensions: 2000 x 1200 x 200mm
- Weight : 9kg
- Max user weight: 317kg (50 stone)
- Fire retardancy: Crib 5
- Weight: 3.5kg
- Dimensions: 340 x 125 x 220mm
- Electrical Safety Standards: EN 60601-1: 2006 and A11:2011
- Voltage: 230V / 50Hz
- Cycle times: 10/15/20/25 minutes
- Pressure Range: 30 - 70mmHg
- Fuse: T1A 250V