Harvest Duke Replacement Alternating Pressure Relief Mattress System
Mattress replacement systems provide excellent pressure relief, but systems for very high risk users are often too thick to allow compliance with side rail regulations. The Harvest Duke Replacement Alternating Pressure Relief Mattress System is an intelligent pressure relief air replacement mattress, designed with a slim 140mm profile to meet side rail regulations where other mattresses fail. With 30 independent TPU air cells to distribute pressure, this mattress is suitable for those at very high pressure sore risk.
- Excellent pressure relief for very high risk patients
- Features 30 independent removable alternating air cells
- Removable structure of air cells aids with decontamination
- Adjusts air pressure for maximum comfort and pressure relief
- High capacity Harvest 3 Pump is suitable for users up to 317kg
- Harvest 3 Pump is designed to meet the complex needs of vulnerable patients
- Pump features audible mains failure alarm
- Low running costs with quiet operation
- CPR quick release facility
- Supplied with vapour permeable waterproof cover
- Suitable for use with fully profiling beds
- Designed to be easy to transport
30 Independent Air Cells
The pressure relief levels that this mattress can provide come from its use of 30 independent and removable air cells that alternate the pressure evenly throughout the mattress. This allows it to distribute the patient's weight evenly, reducing pressure in key areas that would otherwise develop pressure ulcers. The removable design of the air cells aids in decontamination, making the mattress suitable for a wide array of medical environments.
Advanced Harvest 3 Pump
This mattress is supplied with the high capacity Harvest 3 Pump, a high-end pump suitable for all care settings. It features intuitive controls and a clear LED display, designed to allow carers to efficiently meet the complex needs of vulnerable patients.
The pump features an alarm system that alerts the patient and carer of low air pressure and mains power failure, letting care teams react promptly to remedy the situation. Lock-out, timed static and Maxi-firm modes provide a wide range of carer options, allowing versatile care for virtually any patient.
Waterproof, Vapour-Permeable Cover Included
To make this mattress as hygienic as possible, it is supplied complete with a comfortable, multi-stretch welded PU cover. The cover boosts the comfort of this mattress and protects the air cells with a waterproof, vapour permeable lining. Air is allowed to pass through the cover, cooling the patient and contributing to a comfortable pressure relief experience.
This mattress is available at a discounted rate for care facilities who wish to buy five or more. Call our Customer Care Team at 020 7501 0592 for details.
Specifications and Dimensions
- Dimensions: 1970 x 900 x 140mm
- Weight: 9kg
- Max user weight: 247kg (39 stone)
- Fire retardancy: Crib 5
- Weight: 3.5kg
- Dimensions: 340 x 125 x 220mm
- Electrical Safety Standards: EN 60601-1: 2006 and A11:2011
- Voltage: 230V / 50Hz
- Cycle times: 10/15/20/25 minutes
- Pressure Range: 30 - 70mmHg
- Low Pressure Indicator: Visual / Alarm
- Fuse: T1A 250V