Harvest Windsor Pressure Relief Alternating Air Mattress Replacement System
Patients at very high risk of pressure ulcers require special considerations to be taken, and most pressure relief mattresses aren't up to the task. The Harvest Windsor Pressure Relief Alternating Air Mattress Replacement System is a top-of-the-range pressure relief solution, made with a stronger base material and extra considerations for patients at considerable pressure sore risk. Supplying powerful pressure distribution with 20 independent air cells made of pure PU for extra softness, this mattress is suitable for those at very high risk of pressure sore development.
This mattress is available with a choice of two air pumps to allow full functionality. Select your desired option using the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
- Suitable for patients at very high risk of developing pressure sores
- Top-of-the-range mattress replacement suitable for use without and underlying mattress
- Features 20 independent alternating air cells for comfort
- Air cells are made with pure PU to reduce noise and improve softness
- Cells are removable to aid with decontamination
- Stronger base material allows easy repairs and cleaning
- Pillow section provides additional stability and support
- Choice of two pumps for different maximum user weights (184 - 254kg)
- Suitable for use with fully profiling beds
- Supplied with two-way stretch, waterproof welded PU cover
- Cable management system to eliminate tripping hazards
- Cover is vapour-permeable with Crib 5 fire rating
20 Interchangeable Air Cells
This mattress offers excellent pressure relief with 20 independent and removable PU air cells that alternate pressure along the user's body. The removable design of these cells makes this mattress simple to decontaminate, boosting the level of hygiene and making it suitable for a variety of environments. The use of an underlying mattress is not necessary, as this is a full mattress replacement.
Waterproof, Vapour-Permeable Cover Included
Aside from the pressure relieving alternating air pressure provided by this mattress system, it comes complete with a multi-stretch welded PU cover. The ultra-soft cover boosts comfort and protects the air cells with a waterproof, vapour permeable lining. Air is allowed to pass through the cover, cooling the patient and contributing to a comfortable pressure relief experience.
Supportive and Versatile
To further enhance patient comfort, the Hampton Replacement features a pillow section, providing extra support to the user's head for improved stability. It also includes a stronger base material, making repairs and cleaning easier than ever.
This mattress is available with a choice of two air pumps, each providing a different maximum user weight. The pump choices are as follows:
This mattress is available at a discounted rate for care facilities who wish to buy five or more. Call our Customer Care Team at 020 7501 0592 for details.
Dimensions and Specifications
- Dimensions: 2000 x 900 x 200mm
- Weight: 8kg
- Pressure risk rating: Very high risk
- Minimum patient weight: 32kg (5 stone)