Harvest Sandringham Pressure Relief Alternating Air Mattress Replacement System
For patients that spend long amounts of time bed bound, a proper pressure relieving mattress must be used to prevent the development of pressure ulcers. The Harvest Sandringham Pressure Relief Alternating Air Mattress Replacement System is made up of 18 independent air cells to evenly distribute a patient's weight, providing effective pressure relief and comfort. With a 50mm foam base and pillow section for extra stability, this mattress is suitable for those at high risk of pressure sore development.
This mattress is supplied on its own without the air pump needed for full functionality, unless one is selected using the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
- Suitable for patients at high risk of developing pressure ulcers
- Features 18 independent air cells for constant air pressure
- Air cells are made with TPU to reduce noise during inflation and deflation
- Cells are removable aiding in the decontamination process
- Features a 50mm high quality foam base for extra support
- Pillow section at the head end for additional patient stability
- Cover has a Crib 5 fire rating to provide carers with peace of mind
- Choice of three pumps for a range of maximum user weights (114 - 177kg)
- Suitable for use with fully profiling beds
- Mattress is lightweight for easy transport and setup
18 Independent Air Cells
This mattress system offers high levels of pressure relief due to its 18 independent and removable air cells that alternate pressure along the user's body. The removable design of these cells makes this mattress simple and efficient to decontaminate, boosting the level of hygiene and making it suitable for a variety of medical environments. Since this is a complete replacement system, this mattress is suitable for use without an underlay.
Excellent Stability and Comfort
This mattress provides excellent patient stability, as it is designed with an integral 50mm high-quality foam insert on the bottom to boost the efficacy of the alternating air cells. It also includes a pillow section, improving both posture and support for the user.
Waterproof, Vapour-Permeable Cover Included
This mattress is supplied with a comfortable, multi-stretch cover. The cover boosts the comfort of this mattress and protects the air cells with a waterproof, vapour permeable lining. Air is allowed to pass through the cover, cooling the patient and contributing to a comfortable pressure relief experience.
This mattress is available with a choice of three air pumps, each providing a different maximum user weight. The pump choices are as follows:
This mattress is available at a discounted rate for care facilities who wish to buy five or more. Call our Customer Care Team at 020 7501 0592 for details.
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 2000 x 900 x 160mm
- Weight: 9kg
- Minimum patient weight: 32kg (5 stone)