RX Pump for the Invacare Softform Premier Active 2 Mattress
Using the Invacare Softform Premier Active 2 Mattress is an ideal way to save money while providing comfort and pressure relief to your patients, as it provides both a static and dynamic pressure care system in one. The RX Pump is an integral part of the solution, as it provides the air flow to transform the Softform from a static foam mattress into an alternating pressure relief system.
How Does the RX Pump Provide Alternating Air?
Connecting discreetly to the mattress, the digital pump triggers a ten minute cycle, sending alternating air currents through the cells. This allows your mattress to provide enhanced pressure relief, and makes it suitable for use in a number of different situations throughout the stages of a patient's recovery.
What Safety Features are Included?
To make operation as safe as possible, the RX Pump features audible and visible alarms for low pressure, power failure and alternate failure. The visible LED indicator light will flash and an alarm will sound when a fault is detected, and the LED will continue to flash until the problem is solved. A solid green LED will be visible to indicate normal operation.
Features of the RX Pump for the Invacare Softform Premier Active 2 Mattress
- Digital pump to connect to the Premier Active 2 Mattress
- Transforms the Softform from a static to an alternating air mattress
- Intuitive controls allow for easy adjustments
- Has an audible and visible alarm for easy alerts
- Alerts can be muted for setup and general operation purposes
- Alarm will light LED and sound alarm in the event of power failure, low pressure or alternating failure
- Large brackets to accommodate most bed-ends
- Discreet and easy to attach
- Straightforward to operate – simply connect pipe and turn on
- Dimensions: 275 x 155 x 105mm
- Weight: 1.75kg
- Air flow: 4L/min
- Noise level: 32Db
- Cycle Time: 10 minutes (1 in 2 cycle)
- Warranty: 2 years