Sidhil Elland Short Grab Handle
For some patients, a lack of mobility can make everyday task such as leaving, entering or changing in position in bed a challenge. Whether the user is transferring to a commode or wheelchair or even just trying to sit up in bed, the Sidhil Elland Short Grab Handle is an ideal piece of equipment to provide the assistance and increase independence. By using this short grab handle, users can maintain their independence and alter their position without needing a carer's aid, and since the handle is shorter than standard grab handles, it is accessible for those lying down.
Features and Benefits
- Designed to attach to the framework of a metal bed
- Shorter in height than the standard grab handle to use while lying down
- Assists a user with elevating themselves to a seated position
- Provides independence while freeing up carer time
- Provides aid for transferring to a wheelchair or a commode
- Offers stability, support and balance for a patient
- Easy to attach with no tools required
- Tightens with ergonomically designed hand wheels
- Magnolia finish for a sleek design
- Suitable for a care home, hospice or community care environments
- Manufactured in the UK
- Dimensions (HxW): 46.8 x 24.5cm
- Weight: 3.2kg
Accessible While Lying Down
The height of most grab handles can make them difficult to use for some patients who are lying down, meaning some carer assistance is still required. Since this Short Grab Handle is at a lower height, it is fully accessible to patients in lying positions, allowing it to assist with transfers from a lying to standing or sitting position.
This Bed Grab Handle is simple to attach to the framework of your bed or profiling bed, and can be clamped on in seconds without the use of tools. Fastening easily with the included hand wheels for tightening, this handle provides a great deal of independence and assistance with a minimal amount of staff time dedicated to setup and attachment.
Increase Independence and Carer Time
Carers of patients with low levels of mobility can often spend a lot of time helping them in and out of bed, hurting their ability to provide adequate care in other areas. By increasing the independence of the patient, this Bed Grab Handle can help provide carers with more time to complete other tasks while the patient safely enters and leaves their bed independently.