Systam Cylinder Positioning Cushion
For many patients with extensive pressure relief needs, positioning systems should be used in addition to cushions and mattresses to provide more effective preventative treatment. The Systam Cylinder Positioning Cushion is designed to ensure better patient posture by placing it under the knees, enhancing both comfort and adaptability for the user. Made from ultra-light polystyrene micro-beads, this cushion is an excellent add-on to larger pressure relief systems.
- Provides extra comfort to existing pressure relief systems
- Rectifies severe postural issues to boost pressure relief
- Made from ultra-light polystyrene micro-beads for premium comfort
- Most effective when placed under the knees of the patient
- Provides a preventative treatment for pressure sores
- Helps a patient to be correctly positioned
- Relieves pressure on a specific risk zone
- Reduces both friction and shear forces on particular areas
- Simple to use and quick to put in place
Enhanced Pressure Relief
This positioning cushion provides a preventative approach to pressure relief that will complement traditional relief systems. The preventative approach provides a number of advantages, as the user can be correctly positioned in order to reduce risk of injury on a particular zone. This cushion significantly reduces friction and shear forces while rectifying postural issues that can exacerbate pressure sore risk.
Simple to Use
One of the primary benefits of the use of abduction cushions for pressure relief is their ease of setup relative to their enormous reward. By solving severe postural issues, this simple cushion can drastically increase the efficacy of other pressure relief systems, providing the user with comfort and safety, and the carer with peace of mind. Simple to use, quick to put in place and extremely effective, this cushion is an essential tool for the treatment of patients with significant levels of pressure sore risk.