Systam Universal Positioning Cushion
For many users with extensive pressure relief needs, positioning systems should be used in addition to cushions and mattresses to provide more effective preventative treatment. The Systam Universal Positioning Cushion is designed to ensure better patient posture, enhancing both comfort and adaptability for the user. Made from ultra-light polystyrene micro-beads and supplied with a vapour permeable waterproof cover, this cushion is an excellent add-on to larger pressure relief systems.
- Provides extra comfort to existing pressure relief systems
- Rectifies severe postural issues to boost pressure relief
- Made from ultra-light polystyrene micro-beads for premium comfort
- Represents a preventative treatment for pressure sores
- Helps a patient to be correctly positioned
- Relieves pressure sore risk on a specific zone
- Reduces both friction and shear forces on particular areas
- Supplied with a two-way stretch vapour permeable cover
- Cover is waterproof to protect against fluids and spills
- Simple to use and quick to put in place
Enhanced Pressure Relief
This universal cushion provides a preventative approach to pressure relief that will complement traditional relief systems. The preventative approach provides a number of advantages, as the user can be correctly positioned in order to reduce risk of injury on a particular zone. This cushion works to significantly reduce friction and shear forces while rectifying postural issues which can exacerbate pressure sore risk.
Simple to Use
One of the primary benefits of the use of universal positioning cushions for pressure relief is their ease of setup relative to their enormous reward. By solving severe postural issues, this simple cushion can drastically increase the efficacy of other pressure relief systems.
This provides the user with comfort and safety, while supplying peace of mind to the carer. Simple to use, quick to put in place and extremely effective, this cushion is an essential tool for patients with significant levels of pressure sore risk.