Trinity Plus Premier Visco Elastic Pressure Relief Mattress
In a care environment, it's vital that pressure relief can be provided to those who need it in a comfortable and supportive way that doesn't get in the way of clinical tasks. The Trinity Plus Premier Visco Elastic Pressure Relief Mattress is made with a high-quality visco elastic foam insert, providing excellent weight distribution and support. Suitable for patients at very high risk of pressure sore development, this mattress features a reinforced base and side walls to add stability and support for side transfers.
This mattress is available in two widths to suit single or double beds. Select your desired option using the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
Key Features and Benefits
- Provides pressure relief suitable for those at very high risk of pressure sore development
- Made with visco elastic foam to provide excellent weight distribution
- Foam is keyhole cut to allow greater flexibility and comfort
- Visco elastic foam redistributes body weight to reduce high pressure zones
- Reinforced base and side walls add stability to facilitate transfers
- Dense foam base prevents bottoming out to increase longevity
- Two-way stretch cover reduces shear and friction
- Cover is waterproof and vapour-permeable for protection
- No turning required to reduce manual handling time by carers
- Maximum user weight of 260kg (41 stone)
Very High Risk Pressure Relief
The Trinity Plus Premier Mattress utilises a visco elastic foam insert to provide an exceptionally high level of pressure relief. Suitable for patients at high to very high risk of developing pressure sores, the foam works to redistribute body weight, reducing the build-up of pressure points to help stop pressure wounds developing.
Alongside visco elastic foam, the mattress also features a tough PU base. This provides a protective surface to resist hydrolysis and strike through, aiding patient safety further. The base also prevents the mattress from bottoming out, increasing longevity and cost-efficacy.
Designed for Comfort
As well as providing a fantastic level of pressure relief for very high risk patients, this mattress also provides exceptional comfort. Contoured keyhole cuts enable the mattress to contour to an individual's unique body shape, helping the mattress feel incredibly comfortable and supportive to each user.
Reinforced Side Walls
Helping to make transfers easier and safer for both patient and practitioner, the Trinity Plus Premier features a reinforced U-shaped base and side walls. These give the mattress an increased level of stability and support, and provide the added benefit of reducing foam fatigue to aid longevity.
Protective, Comfortable Cover
To help maximise comfort even more, the Trinity Plus Premier Mattress also includes a two-way stretch cover that helps to reduce shear and friction. In addition to improving comfort, the cover also works to protect the mattress. Waterproof and vapour-permeable, the cover helps to reduce fluid ingress and aid infection control.
Pressure Distribution Map
The graphic below shows the pressure distribution when a patient is lying down on the Trinity Plus Premier Mattress.
- Pressure risk category: Very high risk
- Maximum user weight: 260kg (41 stone)
- Warranty: Two years
- Single: 1980 x 880 x 150mm
- Double: 1980 x 1370 x 150mm
- Mattress weight: 13kg
- Foam density:
- Blue: 38 - 40kg/m³
- Yellow: 60kg/m³
- Nominal hardness: 200 Newtons
- Fatigue class: Very severe
- Fire retardancy: BS 7177 (Crib 5 Composite)