Trinity Plus Visco Elastic Bariatric Pressure Relief Mattress
Bariatric patients are often at an especially high risk of pressure sore development, so an especially robust and supportive pressure relief mattress is required. The Trinity Plus Visco Elastic Bariatric Pressure Relief Mattress is made with visco elastic foam to evenly distribute weight, and is suitable for use with patients at high to very high risk of developing pressure ulcers. Reinforced side walls provide additional support to the mattress, providing it with a maximum user weight of 318kg (50 stone) that is ideal for bariatric users.
Key Features and Benefits
- Suitable for bariatric users at a high to very high risk of pressure sore development
- Visco elastic foam provides excellent support, comfort and pressure distribution
- Made with keyhole cut foam to allow greater flexibility and comfort
- Redistributes body weight to reduce the occurrence of high pressure zones
- Reinforced side walls make the mattress ideal for use with bariatric patients
- Included two-way stretch cover reduces shear and friction
- Cover is waterproof and vapour-permeable for mattress protection
- Concealed zip prevents fluid ingress and aids with decontamination
- No turning required to reduce manual handling time by carers
- Maximum user weight of 318kg (50 stone) is suitable for bariatric users
Very High Risk Pressure Relief
The Trinity Plus Mattress utilises visco elastic foam to provide an exceptionally high level of pressure relief. Suitable for bariatric patients at high to very high risk of developing pressure sores, the foam works to redistribute body weight, reducing the build-up of pressure points to help stop pressure wounds developing.
Alongside visco elastic foam, the mattress also features a reflex foam base. This provides additional support, helping to prevent the mattress from bottoming out and also working to improve the longevity of the Trinity Plus.
Designed for Comfort
As well as providing a fantastic level of pressure relief for high to very high risk patients, the mattress also provides exceptional comfort. Contoured keyhole cuts enable the mattress to contour to an individual's unique body shape, helping it feel incredibly comfortable and supportive to each user.
Protective, Comfortable Cover
To help maximise comfort even more, the Trinity Plus Bariatric Mattress also includes a two-way stretch cover that helps to reduce shear and friction. In addition to improving comfort, the cover features a 360° zip to prevent fluid ingress and make decontamination simple. Waterproof and vapour-permeable, the cover works to reduce fluid ingress and aid infection control.
Perfect for Bariatric Users
The Trinity Plus Bariatric Mattress has been designed for use with bariatric patients. Reinforced side walls provide additional support to the foam, making it suitable for users up to 318kg (51 stone). Additionally, the reinforced side walls also aid in patient transfers, aiding in stability and support during moving.
- Risk category: High to very high risk
- Maximum user weight: 318kg (50 stone)
- Warranty: Two years
- Dimensions (WxLxD): 1981 x 1219 x 203mm
- Mattress weight: 36kg
- Foam density: 55-85N and 130 - 160
- Fatigue class: Severe
- Fire retardancy: BS 7177
- Cleaning temperature: Can be laundered up to 80°C