Trinity Plus Visco Elastic Pressure Relief Mattress Overlay
For those that require more pressure relief than their current mattress can provide, mattress overlays provide a simple and convenient solution. The Trinity Plus Visco Elastic Pressure Relief Mattress Overlay is designed to be placed on an existing mattress and works to reduce pressure and redistribute weight with its high-quality visco elastic foam. It moulds itself to the body's contours and offers excellent support, making it suitable for those at high risk of pressure ulcer development.
Key Features and Benefits
- Suitable for those at high risk of pressure ulcer development
- Foam is keyhole cut to allow greater flexibility and comfort
- Redistributes body weight to reduce high pressure zones
- Overlay design is suitable for use on most mattresses for ease of use
- Two-way stretch cover reduces shear and friction
- Cover is waterproof and vapour-permeable for protection
- Full length concealed zip prevents fluid ingress into mattress
- Does not require turning to reduce manual handling time by carers
- Maximum user weight of 135kg (21 stone) great for most users
High Risk Pressure Relief
The Trinity Plus Mattress Overlay utilises visco elastic foam to provide a great level of pressure relief. Suitable for patients at medium to high risk of developing pressure sores, the foam works to redistribute body weight, reducing the build-up of pressure points to help stop pressure wounds developing.
Designed for Comfort
As well as providing a fantastic level of pressure relief for high risk patients, the overlay also provides exceptional comfort. Contoured keyhole cuts enable the mattress overlay to contour to an individual's unique body shape, helping it to feel incredibly comfortable and supportive to each individual user.
The overlay design of the Trinity Plus Overly makes it easier to provide pressure relief where needed, when it's needed. It's both a more economical and a more practical pressure relief solution than a full mattress replacement, making pressure reduction easier for both patients and staff.
Protective, Comfortable Cover
To help maximise comfort even more, the Trinity Plus Overlay also includes a two-way stretch cover that helps to reduce shear and friction. In addition to improving comfort, the cover also works to protect the mattress overlay, with a fully concealed zip to prevent fluid ingress and contamination. Waterproof and vapour-permeable, this cover provides peace of mind that the mattress complies with infection control standards.
Pressure Distribution Map
- Risk category: High risk
- Maximum user weight: 135kg (21 stone)
- Warranty: Two years
- Single: 1980 x 860 x 95mm
- Double: 1980 x 1370 x 95mm
- Foam density: Visco foam - 48 - 52kg/m²
- Nominal hardness: 34 - 46 Newtons
- Fatigue class: Severe
- Fire retardancy: BS 7177 (Crib 5 Composite)
- Cleaning instructions:
- Can withstand up to 10,000 ppm chlorine
- Can be laundered up to 84°C