Invacare Hoist Birdie EVO XPLUS Patient Hoist
During patient transfers and positioning, it's of upmost importance to keep your patients safe and secure, as one accident with faulty equipment can potentially cause injury. Choose superior safety with the Invacare Hoist Birdie EVO XPLUS Patient Hoist, an all-in-one hoist system with a host of ergonomic features to keep your patients both comfortable and secure.
- 1 x Boom
- 1 x Spreader bar with SMARTLOCK
- 1 x Hook for sling
- 1 x Push bar
- 1 x Lifting actuator
- 1 x Foldable mast
- 1 x Base with foot pedal for manual leg spreader
- 1 x Set of Front Castors
- 1 x Leg
- 1 x Base with actuators for electrical leg spreader
- 1 x Set of Rear castors with brake
- 1 x Hand control
- 1 x Emergency Stop
- 1 x Home control unit with integrated battery
- 1 x Control unit with detachable battery
What Invacare Slings Are Compataible?
All Invacare Slings are compatible with this product. This includes all Birdie EVO products and the following:
Who Can Use the Birdie EVO XPLUS Hoist?
The Invacare Hoist Birdie EVO XPLUS has been built to provide maximum comfort and security while carers lift or transfer patients to or from a bed, chair or even the floor. Environments and formats where this system might be useful include:
- Healthcare facilities
- Care homes
Features and Benefits of the Patient Hoist
- All-in-one patient hoist and transfer system for hospitals, care homes and more
- Allows the patient to be easily rotated to 360°, making positioning much easier for the carer
- Dampener reduces the rocking movement of the client and allows for more control
- SMARTLOCK quick release mechanism allows users to exchange the spreader bar without tools
- Ergonomic hook allows the sling's loop to be attached with just one hand
- Curved legs allow for easy maneuvering around chairs or toilets
The ergonomic hook allows the sling's loop to be attached with only one hand. This wider hook makes positioning loops easier, while the hook's nose has been built to prevent slings sliding out by accident, reducing the risk of patient injury.
Attach slings easily with one hand for more stability
Maximised User Space
The Invacare XPLUS Hoist has a high boom to ensure there is enough space for the client, even when the hoist is in its highest position. The optimised space in front of the actuator helps to reduce the risk of potential injury to your patient's knees.
How Secure Is the Invacare Hoist?
Security is incredibly important in patient lifting systems, which is why the Invacare EVO XPLUS is fitted with two new systems to ensure maximum user safety. Firstly a Slow'R dampener has been integrated into the boom to reduce the rocking movement of the client, while a SMARTLOCK quick release mechanism makes it safer to exchange the spreader bar without tools.
- Safe Working Load: 210kg
- Base Length: 1280mm
- Base Width: 640mm
- Inside Width Legs Opened: 1020mm
- Min - Max Height Sling Hook-Up: 415 - 1660mm
- Turning Diameter: 1430mm
- Total Weight: 41kg
- Ground Clearance: 35mm
- Height of Legs: 115mm
- Height When Folded: 470mm
- Lifting Speed: 40mm/s
- Working Ability (lifts per charge): 40 cycles
User Manual for the Invacare Patient Hoist
|User Manual |